Prevena Incision Management System
This information is intended only for residents of Canada. The product information provided in this site is intended only for residents of Canada. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries.
The first and only powered negative pressure product designed specifically for management of incisions at risk of post-operative complications.
To learn more about Prevena, please contact us.
The Prevena™ Incision Management System covers and protects the incision from external contamination, while negative pressure removes fluid and infectious material from the surgical incision.
Designed to create an environment that helps:
- Promote healing
- Draw closed incision edges together
- Stimulate perfusion
- Reduce lateral tension
- Reduce oedema
- Act as a barrier to external contamination
Small & simple
- Battery-powered, single-patient use
- Lightweight and portable
- One-touch operation (pre-set -125 mm Hg)
- 45 ml canister
Self-adhesive, peel & place dressing
- Integrated one-piece dressing (cutting or sizing not typically required)
- Designed for use over intact skin
- Featuring 3M™ Tegaderm™* dressing
- Built-in pressure indicator
- Designed to conform to patient contours
*3M™ and Tegaderm™ are trademarks of 3M Corporation.
|Product Name||Quantity||Part #|
|Prevena™ Incision Management Peel and Place Kit||1||PRE1001|
Packaged as 1 system per patient. Water resistant.
|Prevena™ Incision Dressing||5||PRE1055|
The dressing will cover an incision up to 8 inches (20 cm) in length.
Materials for Download
For more information, you can view the following video: