Field Service Representative
**Candidate must be fluently Bilingual French and English
Date posted: Feb 07, 2013
This position is responsible providing professional, courteous service by delivering, picking up and servicing our products, and educating our customers on product use. This position will also be required to clean, maintain and troubleshoot our products while ensuring that proper protocol and procedures are followed.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing deliveries, pick ups, service and education on our products.
- Completing all daily activity and driving logs as required by company and government regulations.
- Completing daily truck inspection.
- Cleaning contaminated equipment when necessary.
- On call duties as required by Service Centre.
- Other duties as required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / ABILITIES
- Full Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be fluently Bilingual French and English.
- Experience with driving and making deliveries
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Completion of high school.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- General computer skills and comfortable using a blackberry type of device
- Willingness to work varying shifts including evening, weekends, statutory holidays and on call.
- Team Player with a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of local geography / roadways.
- Working knowledge of Oracle applications.
- Experience in a similar industry or capacity.
- Willingness to travel as required.
Working conditions will require extended periods of driving and the ability to push, pull and/or lift 50 – 60 pounds, ability to work with controlled materials and work overtime as required.